TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
By using this website the buyer agrees to be legally bound by the seller’s Terms and Conditions and by all other applicable provisions. The purchase of merchandise through the ISPCA website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Site in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non commercial use. All illustrations, designs, icons, graphics, photographs, pictures and any other items included in this website are the exclusive property of ISPCA.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- "Seller", "us" and "we" are references to ISPCA owner of this website which is an Irish Registered Company, Registration No. 460571, with registered offices at ISPCA Head Office, National Animal Centre, Derryglogher Lodge, Keenagh, Co Longford;
- "Buyer", "you" and "your" are references to the purchaser of the goods from us;
- "Goods" means the goods specified in the Seller's invoice;
- "Contract" means the contract between Seller and Buyer for the sale and purchase of the Goods which incorporates these Terms & Conditions;
- "Terms" means these terms and conditions;
- "Site" means the ISPCA website.
2. PURCHASING GOODS ONLINE
- In order to make purchases through the Site, the buyer must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated.
- When ordering items, the buyer will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
- When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be processed when it is verified by us.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- Any error in the ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond the seller’s control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
- Purchases made on the Site are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale.
- There is no limit on the value of goods that can be purchased by any individual or on any individual credit card in any one transaction.
- The Site displays products which form its collection. They are normally products that are in stock and available for dispatch, however on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out quickly. Should this be the case, you can contact our customer care department on email@example.com who will be happy to add your details to the waiting list and contact you should the item again become available to arrange payment.
- Phone number will be used and displayed on package for courier service.
3. YOUR ORDER
- Once a choice has been made and the order has been placed, the buyer will receive an email acknowledging the details of the order. This email is NOT an acceptance of the order. Unless the buyer cancels the order in accordance with the seller’s Cancellation Policy, acceptance of the order and completion of the contract between buyer and seller will be perfected when we despatch the goods to you.
- The sale contract is therefore concluded in Ireland and the language of the contract is English. The contract will be subject to these terms and conditions and governed by Irish law and the buyer agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts in respect of any dispute that may arise under it.
- The seller reserves the right not to accept the buyer’s order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment or that the item ordered is out of stock.
- Prices shown on the Site are in Euros. All prices and offers remain valid and as advertised from time to time. The price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honoured.
- If the buyer is from outside the EU, you may also incur duties levied by the jurisdiction to which you have specified delivery.
- The cost of postage and packaging will be detailed before you enter your payment details.
- Payment for Goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery where applicable must be made before the Goods are despatched.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Master Card and Laser. The seller will accept payment by cheque or money order in Euro only. In all cases, delivery will not occur until we are satisfied that the payment has cleared.
- If the issuer of the buyer’s payment card refuses to authorise payment to the seller, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- All credit card transactions on this Site are processed using Realex, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. All data exchanged during the payment process is SSL secured (Secure Socket Layer). The VeriSign Certificate for SSL transactions offers the highest security available today. Look for the locked padlock icon at the bottom of your browser window to see if you're protected.
- The seller does not hold any credit card details on our Site or in our customer database.
Delivery Information For Island Of Ireland Orders Placed on ispca.ie Orders including pet beds will be couriered at an additional cost of €7.00
All Internet orders received will be posted with An post (or Courier for orders including pet beds). Delays may be experienced during certain times of the year and if this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible via email. Please allow ten working days for despatch and delivery.
Delivery times are usually between 08:30 and 17:30 Monday Friday. Courier deliveries will need a signature on receipt and if there is no one present to receive the delivery a card will be left. For your convenience, we are happy to post to your work address.
- UK customers We deliver to the UK. Orders will be shipped with An Post. Orders including pet beds will be couriered at an additional cost of €20.00. Please allow fourteen working days for despatch and delivery.
- Do I need to sign for my purchase? Yes, a signature is required for courier deliveries and please note that we only deliver Monday to Friday during working hours. Can somebody else sign for my purchase? Yes, anyone at the specified delivery address can sign for the goods. ispca.ie does not take responsibility for loss or damage to goods once they have been signed for.
- How long does it normally take to receive my shopping? All deliveries sent generally arrive within 3 to 5 business days. Overseas deliveries will take a little longer and may be subject to customs delays. Should you wish to have your shopping delivered to an alternative address please state this in the shipping address section. Items which are sent to an address other than that of the card billing address may be subject to confirmation with the card holder. Occasionally some items may not be in stock immediately and this can cause short delays - if this happens our Web Sales Team will make contact to let you know of any problems. We will do our utmost to despatch all orders within seven days of receipt, subject to stock availability and credit card authorisation.
- The seller will not be liable for any loss, damages or penalty resulting from delay in delivery of the goods when such delay is due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the seller, including without limitation, supplier delay, force majeure, act of God, labour unrest, or fire. In any such event, the delivery date will be deemed extended for a period equal to the delay.
7. CANCELLATION, RETURN & EXCHANGE
- The seller’s aim is to ensure that the buyer is fully satisfied with the goods. If, for any reason, the buyer is not satisfied with the goods purchased, the buyer has a right to cancel the contract within 7 working days from the date that you receive the goods. If you wish to return an item for whatever reason you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven working days stating the reason for return. In the event of cancellation, we require that you return the goods to us at your own cost.
- Our address for all returns is ISPCA National Animal Centre, Derryglogher Lodge, Keenagh, Co Longford, Ireland.
- The buyer must take reasonable care of all goods in their possession and return them to us, with their original packaging and tags, within 7 days from the cancellation date.
- In order to qualify for return, the goods must fulfil the following requirements: -Goods may not have been used or damaged. -Goods must be returned in their original designer packaging.
- The seller will make refunds of the purchase price, but excluding refund of postage and packaging costs to the buyer, in accordance with these terms within 30 days of the date of the notice of cancellation. All accurately returned products will be credited to the original buyer excluding shipping charges. Refunds of international customs duties and sales taxes (if applicable) are excluded on shipments outside the European Community (EU).
- If the buyer needs to exchange an item for a different size you may cancel the order at anytime during the cancellation period by providing the seller with a notice of cancellation. The seller can only exchange an item for another, subject to availability. Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check.
- In the event that the seller mistakenly sends goods which do not match the order, or the quality of the goods sent is not up to standard, please contact the seller before returning any items. The seller, once the mistake or defect has been verified, will refund any transport costs incurred (both ways) upon receipt of the corresponding proof of purchase previously requested from the buyer.
- In the event of any failure to return any goods to the seller within the stipulated time limits, even though validly cancelled, we shall have the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.
- If items are returned you should ask for proof of postage from your post office as we reserve the right to refuse a refund if an item is lost whilst being returned
8. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
If you wish to make a complaint, you may do so by writing to us at: Post: ISPCA Head Office National Animal Centre Derryglogher Lodge Keenagh Co Longford Ireland. Email: email@example.com
These terms are the only terms and conditions on which we contract for the sale of goods and they form an integral part of the contract between us. If we agree to vary any of the terms, the variation must be in writing confirmed by our duly authorised representative and by you. If you disagree with our terms and conditions and/or with any other of the applicable provisions, you are not permitted to use the website.